Enduro Tuesday Only - 12 Week Program
- Location: North Vancouver
- Product code : enduroTUEonly
Taken the program before but just can't make the Saturday rides?
Then this 12 week TUESDAY ONLY training program is for you.
Open to only 6 participant and those who have taken the full Enduro Training Program in the past. As you know, this program is designed for those wanting to build stamina and get faster for events such as the BC Bike Race & Spakwus50 races. It is also very popular for experienced riders who want to be faster and more efficient for their own benefit, helping to improve their mountain bike fitness, bike handling skills and overall efficiency.
Our day-by-day training sessions are designed by Andreas Hestler & Cynthia Young and provide you with all the right tools to attack your favorite epic or enduro race.
- 12-weeks of professional coaching/instruction aimed at increasing fitness and skills specific to endurance style mountain bike races
- Designed by Olympian Andreas Hestler & BCBR winner Cynthia Young
- Pre-program Training Outline to get you ready during the winter months to train with us in the spring
- A daily training program for the entire 12 weeks, giving you a day-by-day outline and plan to follow
- Tuesday evening interval sessions focused on increasing your power, climbing fitness, and single-track descending efficiency
- Wisdom and advice from coaches/instructors who have competed and won numerous single and multi-day events!
- Industry insight from local industry professionals who will provide you with many tips and tools to help you prepare for your goals. Some even offer discounts as well. :)
- On-site race support for Spakwas 50
Program Requirements: Participants must have a moderate level of fitness, exercise 2-3 times per week, able to ride blue trails on the North Shore regularly and can ride consistently for 2-3hrs at a time.
This program is not intended for beginner/level 1 riders. Still unsure? Check out our riding level descriptions.
Time: TUESDAYS: 6-8pm
Capacity: 6 participants
Where: North Vancouver