Learn to maintain the flow in your riding by linking up corners on the trail and corner like a boss through flat, off-camber and bermed corners. You will learn to enter the corner more confidently and exit faster whilst increasing your trail flow and confidence. Receive video/photo feedback on the spot for skill analysis, breakdown and to see yourself in action.
2016 Spring Dates: Tuesday & Thursday evenings
- TUESDAY: April 5 , May 3 & 24, June 14
- THURSDAY: April 21st
Time: 6pm – 8:00pm
2016 Fall Dates: Sunday
- SEPT: TBD
- OCT: TBD
This program focuses on:
- Improved stability and balance
- Maintaining speed through corners
- Pressure control for performance, traction
- Bike movements for skillful bike control
- Learn to 'read' a corner
- Linking the trail together
- Corner like a boss!